Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

NOTD: Black and yellow mix

Friday, September 21, 2012   |   9 comments






I dragged some young wan who never bothers to moisturise her hands or wear gloves in out of the cold, painted her nails with one coat of Sally Hansen White On and three (!) of Chanel Mimosa, and then got busy with a black nail art pen for the mix and match detailing.

This paint job's actually been in place since last Sunday which is why it's looking a bit rough around the edges, but apart from that it's held up pretty well.

I wish I could have taken nicer photos, especially of the nail with the bee, but no matter how much white balancing or correcting I did my fingers maintained a weird white-red cast. That's what I get for trying to be all fancy with my black backdrop, I guess.

Edit: I switched out the weird finger photos that I originally posted for these arty colour splash versions. Much better! 


Products used:
CND Stickey base coat
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On
Chanel Le Vernis in Mimosa
Topshop Crystal Clouds
Black nail art pen (brand unknown)
Seche Vite top coat

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails