Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Talon-tastic Thursday: Holiday nails (may contain feet.)

Thursday, September 06, 2012   |   5 comments


Obviously, I brought a few bottles of nail polish with me on holidays.

How many?

This many:



Since that clearly wasn't going to be enough to sustain me through a whole 12 day trip, I had to supplement my supplies with a few little purchases.

Ehem.



They're not all US exclusives, which is what I was supposed to be limiting myself to, but sure they were all considerably cheaper Stateside than at home. (That's what I keep telling myself, anyway; the fact that I am now on a self-imposed spending lockdown tells the rest of the story.)

In the end, even with all that shiny new loveliness to choose from, I stuck with just two variations on my favourite neon tipped tribal for my fingernails during the time I was away (which I suppose goes to show that I really need to cop on and stop buying more nail polish.)


on the Snake River, Wyoming (the altitude really dried out my cuticles, sorry!)

wrapped tight around a mug of that Irish tea in Watertown

For the toes, I remained loyal to my favourite neon purple.

It seriously goes with everything.


with black and white tiles in the Back Bay Social Club, Boston

with redbrick sidewalk in Salem

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 5:01 pm, September 06, 2012, Blogger Outline Amy said…

    Such a lovely selection of colours, always love a good aztec design :)

    http://srslylou.blogspot.co.uk/

     
  • At 6:25 pm, September 08, 2012, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks Amy, it's definitely my current favourite!

     
  • At 7:04 pm, September 09, 2012, Anonymous PinkPanther said…

    They are amazing! Are you down Camden Market at weekends? I had a look for you last week but couldn't find you. My nails are in dire need of jazzing up!

     
  • At 10:29 am, September 11, 2012, Blogger Le Smurf said…

    Hey Lynnie - welcome back from your hols! You was missed! What is the neon purple? Tis lovely!

    Your shopping looks feckin amazing! Obviously all necessities! X

     
  • At 10:58 am, September 12, 2012, Blogger Unknown said…

    Pink - ah bugger, sorry I missed you. I'm not there at weekends but am hoping to get down tomorrow / Friday, fingers crossed - I stick a note up on the blog's Facebook page and Twitter on the days that I'm there :)

    Le Smurf - aw thanks missus x And yes, all absolute must haves ;)

    The polish is Nina Pro Punki Purple, I heart it! Got it in the States a few years back but I know some salon suppliers stock it, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails