Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Mani Monday: Facets, Part II

Monday, February 04, 2013   |   6 comments


Because I wanted to see how Facets of Fuchsia would look mattified (and, frankly, I can never just leave well enough alone) I slapped another layer of glitter polish and a matte Essence topcoat on over Friday's glossy gradient manicure.


I'd usually sandwich a layer of Seche Vite between a glitter and a matte topcoat for the sake of smoothness, but since I already had on several coats of polish I didn't bother and that's what resulted in this ever so slightly bumpy finish. 

Still, I'm glad I gave it a whirl: I think the overall look is very cool and one I'll certainly wear again.

I'd love to know which version you prefer!


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails