Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

CHOCOLATE EASTER BUNNY NAILZ

Tuesday, March 26, 2013   |   9 comments



Oh, this? This is just the Lindt bunny, hanging out on my nails.

Ba-BOOM.

Coming up with original holiday nail art is always a challenge and I was on the verge of succumbing to the ubiquitous white rabbits/Easter eggs when this idea smacked me in the brain. I'm so pleased with how he (I'm sure it's a he) turned out!


Products used:
OPI Sweet Memories as "underwear"
Barry M metallic gold (LE over Christmas)
Rimmel Ready, Steady, Aim!
Collection 2000 Shiraz
Orly detailing brush
Seche Vite top coat
Cotton wool for the fluffy tail

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails