Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Random romantic mix 'n' match

Tuesday, May 14, 2013   |   2 comments


Just a little bit of randomness I doodled on my nails while playing with goodies I picked up at a beauty show a while back! I think the Comme de Garçons-style heart peeking at the free edge of my middle finger is my favourite aspect of this one.

Products used (thumb to pinkie):
Essie Fill The Gap! base coat
Essie Miss Fancy Pants + Topshop Crystal Clouds for bows
Essie Haute As Hello
Essie A Crewed Interest + Essie Head Mistress for heart
Essie Mint Candy Apple
Essie Blanc
Black and white Nubar nail art pens
Seche Vite top coat


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails