Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

My First Rockstar Shellac: Video

Friday, June 07, 2013   |   3 comments

Apologies for my extended absence over the last few weeks; unfortunately it was just one of those busy spells where there aren't enough hours in the day (or, y'know, month) to squeeze everything in!

Anyway, here's a little teaser video that shows off the sparkliness of one of the manicures that I wore while I was offline. Some of you will remember that I started a nail course a couple of months ago, and we'd just covered Shellac when I decided to try my hand at a super bling rockstar version.




This purple and gold glitter mani is what I came up with, and I enjoyed its beautifully OTT ways for nearly a full chip-free fortnight until the regrowth at the base of my nails got on my wick and I had to take it off.

Hopefully I'll get to post some still photos later so you can take a better look at the detail.

In the meantime, happy Friday!

Shellac is a professional only product and should be applied by your nail professional; I get to play with it because I'm a tech-in-training.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 3:03 pm, June 09, 2013, Blogger S said…

    Super sparkly! Welcome back x

     
  • At 2:48 pm, June 11, 2013, Blogger Sabrina said…

    That's serious bling, the purple and gold looks great, love the diamond. So are Shellac doing glitter polishes now?
    I got that Essie Aruba Blue. In.Love.
    x

     
  • At 3:28 pm, June 11, 2013, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yay on the Aruba Blue! So glad/relieved you like it :D

    Shellac have some colours that I would class as shimmery (like Zillionaire, which is sheer with holographic glitzy bits) but I actually did these with loose glitters and some of the Shellac creme polishes. Will reveal all in the next post!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails