Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Going dotty for nude nails

Thursday, August 15, 2013   |   3 comments


I don't know why I keep trying to wear putty coloured neutrals, because they're a nightmare to get right with my pale but sallow skin. (Of course, that's exactly why I revisit them again and again: in a futile quest to find one that really suits me.) I don't usually blog about these failures (so unphotogenic) but thought I'd show you my latest attempt anyway. While it didn't look quite this Dead Hands in person, it certainly wasn't my most flattering mani ever.

Still, if a more skin-friendly nude shade was involved I think these randomly placed and sized white dots would make for some cute, subtle, and eminently DIYable nail art.

I just put a small amount of white polish on some tin foil and then used a double-ended dotting tool to apply. Simples!

Products used
CND Vinylux Svelte Suede
CND Vinylux Cream Puff
CND Vinylux top coat


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails