Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

My LITERALLY Kick Ass nails

Friday, September 06, 2013   |   3 comments


We went to see Kick Ass 2 a couple of weeks ago, so obviously I did my nails up for the occasion. I decided to cartoon-ify the central characters and tried to capture something of their personalities in my representations of them, hence Kick Ass looking a bit simple, Hit Girl being awesome, and The Artist Formerly Known As Red Mist doing his best cross face.

Grrr.

Quick question: did the American accents and lack of enunciation in the first movie leave anyone else thinking that Chloë Moretz's character was called "Head Girl" rather than "Hit Girl"?! I only realised about halfway through the sequel. DOH.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails