Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Last of the summer vibes

Monday, September 23, 2013   |   2 comments

Has the much lauded Indian summer materialised where you are? I think it's forecast to arrive to my corner of north London this afternoon, but so far it's just humid and warm-ish and overcast and a bit yuck, really.

Since the sunshine might maybe possibly hopefully put in an appearance later, here's one of the treasures I uncovered over the weekend in the course of some not-spring cleaning. I painted this summer vibes nail art wheel more than two years ago - around the time I did those cloud and ice cream nails - and promptly forgot to photograph it.




No prizes for guessing which is my favourite design. SHEEP NAILZ FTW!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails