Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Black and white and geo all over

Thursday, February 13, 2014   |   2 comments


Ah, black and white. A perennially chic combination made cool and current with the addition of some can't-get-enough-of-it geometric detailing. I was so sad when these started to wear at the tips!

I painted all my nails white to begin, then used a striping brush to fill in the black to try and keep my edges as neat as possible.

Much as I loved this monochrome design, I have to admit that I've found myself craving brighter, sunnier colours in the last couple of days. What can I say; there's a grand stretch in the evenings!

Products used
Essie Fill The Gap
Essie Blanc
Nubar black nail art striper
Seche Vite top coat


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails