Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

NOTD: Christmas snowflakes

Tuesday, December 04, 2012   |   6 comments



It's time to break out the Christmas-themed nail art! Here's a look at my first festive mani of the season: random snowflakes doodled on Essie Escapades. The combination of a classic colour and a subtle design mean it's Christmassy but eminently wearable - try white polka dots on red if snowflakes seem too much like hard work.

Products used
Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-in-1 Treatment as base coat
Essie Escapades
White nail art pen (brand unknown)
Seche Vite top coat

If that's altogether too understated for your tastes, how about some snowman nails?



I've put together a how to on DIYing them for Beaut.ie today; you can check it out here.


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 7:55 pm, December 04, 2012, Blogger Liz said…

    I love that you drew the snowflakes on a red base. Simple yet festive. :)

     
  • At 10:50 am, December 05, 2012, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks Liz :)

     
  • At 2:32 pm, December 05, 2012, Anonymous Sandy Beach said…

    I can't believe you drew those yourself. I'm always gobsmacked at your nail talent and accuracy. I tried the art deco a few weeks ago. I think it might have passed muster if I'd let it dry!

     
  • At 3:32 pm, December 05, 2012, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks Sandy Beach! I am just half-way through another set of snowflakes at the minute; right hand nearly done but have had to take a break as was getting a cramp in my poor left hand. Ow. Could really do with being ambidextrous. They're quite fiddly when they're this fine but so. very. pretty.

    Good work on the Art Deco nails, delighted you tried them!

     
  • At 9:16 pm, December 05, 2012, Blogger S said…

    These are gorgeous Lynnie! They're so perfect, genuinely thought they were decals for a split second before I remembered you are the nail art queen :)x

     
  • At 8:27 am, December 06, 2012, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks MissGreenEyes :) x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails